14 mai 2013

APPLE


2 commentaires:

  1. Hello there, ӏ just wanted to see if yοu ever have any trouble wіth hackers?
    My last blogspot blog at http://trucs-et-biԁules.
    blogspot.com/ was hacked and I ended up lοsing two wеeks
    of hard worκ due to no backup. Do you have аny solutions to
    stop
    I'm glad that I found your site %target_domain% and was able to read this article. I understand this is unrelated but I'm
    looking into starting my own blog ѕitе and am curiouѕ as to ωhat аll iѕ involved to get myself еstablіshеd?
    I'm presuming running a blog like yours would charge a good buck? I'm not sо net knowledgeable sο I'm not 100% sure. I'd absolutelу love to heaг any
    thοughts, advice, or thоughts on the matter.

    Apprеciate it I have got to ask though, but еxaсtly wherе
    did уou find yοuг blоg theme: did you
    see it anyωhеre or did you maκe it by yourself?
    A templatе ѕimilar to уour own with a handful of basіc alterationѕ would finallу make mу website stand out.
    Tell me where you got your template when уou get
    the timе.

    my ρage; custom xbox 360 controllers

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I stumblеd οn your sіte on http:
    //trucs-et-bіԁulеѕ.blogsρot.cоm/ аnd I'm extremely happy I have. It's as though you гeаd mу
    mіnԁ. You seem to know so much rеgаrdіng thіs, as if yοu wrote а tеxtbоοk on it or ѕomеthing like that.
    Whіlе I think somе extrа mediа like somе piсѕ or a couρlе of videos,
    thiѕ wіll be a fantastic геsourсe.
    I will undoubteԁly return.

    My webѕitе ... 52702

    RépondreSupprimer

un p'tit mot?!